It's the end of the year and time to reflect on how business has performed and prepare for a successful 2016. We have a list of ten items you can delegate to Red Butler which will have an immediate impact on your productivity.
Here are ten things you probably try to make time to do on a regular basis, but that easily take on a life of their own. Delegate them to Red Butler and start the new year off clutter-free and more productive.
1. Go paperless. As much as possible, create and store files without paper. Less paper=less clutter. How Red Butler can help: we can help find you a cloud based solution for your off site storage needs.
2. Archive old files off site - Boxes being stored in closets may not be as secure as you would like them. We can find the best archiving storage center in your area so the paper files which do need to be kept for a long time will be secure.
3. Organize email and archive old messages - Thousands of messages accumulate over the course of a year. Red Butler can help you get your email inbox under control. We will organize it into files and recommend ways to archive old messages.
4. Build your LinkedIn contact list - Is your email inbox full of people who are regular contacts, but you have not imported them into LinkedIn yet? Red Butler can help you with this important task by importing contacts into your LinkedIn account.
5. Make expense reports quickly- Get a scanner or app for your receipts and make expense reporting a snap. Or delegate your expense report input to Red Butler and we will take care of the details for you so you can get it done quickly and on time every time.
6. Old desk clutter- Time to clean out the drawers and bookshelves and donate what you don't need. We can help you find a charity in your area to donate to (and if eligible, you will get one more deduction for this tax year). Less clutter= more productivity.
7. Get together tax paperwork and archive papers you don't need in 2016. Take a few hours and archive files out of your office you won't need in 2016, leaving space for new projects. If you need guidance on what to keep/throw away, we can recommend highly rated CPA's in your area.
8. Declutter the office common areas- Now is a great time to declutter the office common areas. Donate items the office no longer needs. Replace items which are lost/broken, and introduce something new and fun to start the new year (perhaps a new coffeemaker?). We can help you find places to donate anything you want to declutter.
9. Consider upgrading office equipment- Upgrading office equipment can have tax benefits in addition to boosting productivity. We can find a CPA in your area who can help guide you in smart office investments.
10. Find new space- Growing out of your office? The end of the year is a great time to look at office space. Red Butler can put you in touch with realtors, or give you an idea of office options in your area.
These are just a few items you can delegate to Red Butler. No matter what is on your resolution list, we can help you reach your goals. For 25 more tasks you can delegate to Red Butler, read here.
Since 2005, our high-performance executive clients have helped Red Butler continuously improve our service model. Today our clients enjoy the service quality of an experienced in-house executive support team for less than the cost of one additional hire.