With a Productivity Portal, you can share your hours with up to 50 users at no additional cost - just like a family data plan.
How it Works:
1. Sign Up: Get started with a Red15, Red25 or Red50 plan. Once you sign up, your Dedicated Account Manager (DAM) will give you a call to learn more about your preferences, objectives and customizations. Let them know that you plan on sharing your account!
2. Customize: You can customize your Productivity Portal with your own branding, rules and other features. For example, you can decide how many users you'd like to register, what company domains or email addresses are allowed to have access and if you'd like to place utilization caps on users (eg. these users only get 1 hour each of my time per month).
3. Register: Once your Productivity Portal is ready, have your team visit your custom URL (eg. http://redbutler.com/500). They'll enter their pre-approved company email address or company domain and then receive an invitation link. Once they click on the link and register, they'll automatically be added to your Productivity Portal, easy.
4. Dashboard: Every user on your team will have their own login and independent account. This way, each user can set up their own personal preferences and use Red Butler privately. Although everyone has their own account, your hours are available to everyone that joins your Productivity Portal. If Sarah uses 1 hour out of 15, the next time anyone logs back in, there will be 14 hours remaining. You can place caps on users too, so if you only want Sarah using 1 hour of your time, we've got you covered.
5. Delegate: Once in Dashboard, your team can start submitting their tasks, connecting their calendars and storing their preferences. We keep track of everything and you can easily view available time, used time, search through previous requests, check on request status, attach files and even browse through and unlock our rolodex of Privileges.
With Red Butler, you can share your hours easily with a Productivity Portal. Activate your customized Productivity Portal today with one of Red Butler's plans and easily extend productivity across your entire team, just like a family data plan.